Banana powder honey balls are a healthy and easy snack that everyone will love. This sweet raw snack is loaded with several health benefits, especially for kids. It is a rich source of dietary fiber, vitamins, and minerals. It is a gluten-free, zero oil, dairy-free, vegan, and a paleo raw snack.
|Preparation Time - 20 mins|
- 1 cup raw banana powder
- 1 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp coconut (shredded)
- 1/4 cup jaggery powder
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg powder
- Hot water (if needed)
- First, make the jaggery syrup. For that, mix jaggery powder and water in a bowl.
- Keep the mixture on medium heat and bring to a boil.
- Now simmer for 2 minutes and remove from heat.
- Strain and impurities, keep aside.
- Mix the banana powder, coconut, cardamom, and nutmeg powder in a bowl.
- Add honey and jaggery syrup into it, mix well.
- Add the jaggery syrup as per need; add a little at a time.
- Mix until everything comes together. You can also add hot water if needed to get consistency.
- Make a dough-like ball combining all the ingredients.
- Now make small balls rolling the dough between the palms.
- Keep in an air-tight container to keep it fresh.
- You can store it for up to 5 days in the refrigerator.
How to serve
Serve delicious, well-cooked honey balls on a green banana leaf or a green-tinted serving plate!
Do you make Banana Honey Balls? We'd love to hear more about the way you make your Banana Honey Balls. Share your recipe with us on 'Submit your recipe' section.