Roll over image to zoom in Click on image to zoom
- Jaggery is a natural sweetener that's also a healthier alternative to refined white sugar.
- It is prepared from the sap or the juice of plants that contain a considerable amount of sucrose or sugar.
- This includes plants like sugar cane and certain palms like a date palm and Palmyra
- Organic Jaggery Powder increases energy levels.
- It also has antioxidant properties.
- By eliminating toxins from the body, jaggery also serves as a means to improve general immunity.
- Selenium, magnesium, and some vitamins with antioxidant properties are present in jaggery.
- Instead of using sugar in your tea or milk, you can mix jaggery powder.
- If you have ragi malt or oats for breakfast, add some powdered jaggery or a small block of jaggery to it.