Basil seeds lemonade is a must-have summer drink. Try this recipe for a refreshing, healthy, and most importantly easy to make super coolant summer drink. Get a perfect blend of sweet and tart flavor!
|Preparation time: 5 minutes|
- 2 tbsp Basil seeds
- 5 cups Water
- 1 tsp cumin (freshly grounded)
- 1 tbsp cardamom (freshly crushed)
- 2 lemons (juiced)
- 5 tbsp Sugar or honey
- 1 tbsp Salt
- Ice cubes
- Take 1 cup of water and soak basil seeds in it for 15 minutes or until basil seeds double up their size absorbing all the water.
- Add lemon juice, grounded cumin, crushed cardamom, soaked basil seeds, sugar, salt, and remaining water in a jar.
- Mix until sugar is dissolved completely.
- Store in the refrigerator or serve immediately
How to serve
- Pour the chilled drink over ice cubes in a glass.
Do you make Basil Seeds Lemonade? We'd love to hear more about the add-ins you choose to work into your lemonade. Share your favourite Basil Seeds Lemonade ingredients with us on 'Submit your recipe' section.
Make your Basil Seed Lemonade with our Organic Basil Seeds, Organic Cumin Seeds Whole, Organic Black Cardamom Pods Whole and much more. Check it out -The natural and healthy products of Naturevibe Botanicals.