These red-hot paprika baked chicken thighs can make a celebrity dish in any ordinary meal. The chicken thighs are oven-baked with a blend of spices infused with smoked paprika. This mouth-watering and juicy chicken dish is both delicious and easy-to-cook!
|Preparation time: 10 minutes|
- Chicken thighs (bone-in and skinless)
- 2 tbsp Paprika spice blend for chicken
- 1/2 tsp Kosher salt
- 2 tbsp virgin olive oil or vegetable oil (or mayonnaise)
- 2 tbsp parsley for garnish (chopped)
- 1 lemon cut in four parts
- Preheat the oven to 450°F, placing the baking rack in the middle.
- Take a ziplock or large bowl and add the 8 chicken thighs, oil or mayonnaise, paprika meat spice blend, and 1/2 tsp of salt to it.
- Mix well, rubbing the spices well on to the chicken.
- Arrange the chicken to a 9"x9" baking pan.
- Place the pan uncovered in the preheated oven for 45 to 55 minutes.
- Bake until the chicken thighs are easily pierced with a fork and juices run out when pierced.
- You can also use an instant-read thermometer, insert it into the thickest part of the meat, and if cooked well it registers 165F reading.
- Remove pan and garnish baked chicken thighs with sprinkled parsley.
How to serve
- Serve hot with some fresh parsley & lemon wedges.
Do you cook Chicken Thighs? If yes, Do share your special recipe with us on 'Submit your recipe' section.