This coconut flour and banana recipe results in a loaf of soft and healthy bread. It requires no added sugar or oil. If you want a delicious, gluten-free, and nut-free bread, this recipe is best for you.
|Preparation Time: 10 minutes|
- 4 overripe bananas (or 1 ½ to 1 ¾ cups mashed)
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (freshly grounded)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Using parchment paper line a 9-inch by 5-inch loaf pan.
- Mash the bananas using a fork in a large bowl.
- Add coconut flour, eggs, coconut sugar, baking soda, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and salt to mashed bananas.
- Whisk the batter well, breaking up lumps to form a smooth batter.
- Take the prepared loaf pan and pour batter into it.
- Bake the batter about 45 to 55 minutes, until the center of the loaf has risen properly and starts to crack.
- Cool completely before slicing and serving.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container.
How to serve
- Apply butter on tasty slices of bread and serve before your family!
Do you cook Bread at home? If yes, Do share your special recipe with us on 'Submit your recipe' section.