Are you craving Chinese food? Get your taste buds rolling with this delightful Hakka noodle recipe tossed with white pepper.
|Preparation Time: 25 minutes|
- 300 gms of Hakka noodles
- One tablespoon sesame oil
- One tablespoon vegetable oil
- One teaspoon minced ginger and garlic
- One green chilli
- One stalk of chopped celery
- 100 gm of sliced onion (red)
- 100 gm of sliced carrot
- One large green and red bell peppers sliced
- Three stalks of chopped green onion
- Two tablespoons of soy sauce
- One tablespoon white vinegar
- One teaspoon hot sauce
- Half teaspoon sugar
- A quarter teaspoon of black pepper powder
- A pinch of white pepper powder
- Salt to taste
- Boil noodles according to your package instructions.
- Drain and wash them under running water.
- Add half teaspoon of vegetable oil and toss to avoid them sticking to each other.
- Heat a teaspoon of vegetable oil and sesame oil in a wok.
- Add minced ginger, garlic, and celery.
- Add sliced onions and saute for a few minutes or till the onions change color.
- Add sliced carrots, bell peppers, and green onion.
- Cook for another minute.
- Add all the sauces and toss vegetables.
- Now, add salt, black pepper, and white pepper.
- Add boiled noodles and stir well.
How to serve
- Serve in a serving bowl and add a little chilly oil on the top. Garnish with green onions and serve hot.
Did you enjoy the noodle talk? If you too cook Hakka Noodles in your unique way, Do share your special recipe with us on 'Submit your recipe' section.
Spice up your noodles with our ingredients and make it more yummy.