Give a different and bright flavor to your cookies with lemon. This lemon cookie recipe results in a bright lemon flavor that is distinctly different. Each bite of these cookies is crispy and chewy.
|Preparation time: 10 minutes|
- 1 1/2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons Lemon juice powder
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (at room temperature)
- 1/2 cup Sugar (granulated)
- 1/4 cup Light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind (lemon zest)
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Lemon extract (optional, add if you want an enhanced lemon flavor)
- 1 large Egg
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease two baking sheets.
- Take a small bowl and stir the flour, cornstarch, baking powder, salt, and lemon juice powder in it. Set aside.
- Take another bowl, beat the butter, sugars, and lemon zest in it until creamy.
- Add the vanilla and lemon extracts and egg to it and beat until well incorporated.
- Add the flour mixture, stir well until combined.
- Drop the cookies spacing them about 2" apart onto the prepared baking sheets using a tablespoon.
- Flatten the balls slightly with a fork or the granulated dipped bottom of a glass.
- Bake the cookies until golden, for 11 to 13 minutes.
- Remove the baked cookies from the oven and set aside as it is for 2 minutes to cool, before placing them on a rack to cool completely.
How to serve
- Eat these anytime to tingle your taste buds!
We hope you liked the recipe. If you use any special ingredients to make it more tasty, Do share with us on 'Submit your recipe' section. We'd love to hear them.
Bake your Lemon Cookies with our Natural and Organic Lemon Juice Powder and make it more tasty.