Everyone loves chocolate chip cookies - we all grew up with finding these sweet-loaded goodies on the table. These low-carb choco chip cookies with erythritol sweetener are the best to eat without cheating on your diet. Let’s get them cooking!
|Preparation Time - 15 min|
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2 large eggs (whisked)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup powdered erythritol
- 2 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pinch xanthan gum
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (sugar-free)
- 1/4 cup walnuts (chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.Line a baking sheet with parchment
- Take a mixing bowl and beat together the coconut oil, eggs, and vanilla extract in it.
- Whisk in the erythritol and salt to combine.
- Take another bowl and whisk almond flour, baking powder, salt, and xanthan gum together in it.
- Form a dough stirring the dry ingredients into the wet.
- Mix the chocolate chips and walnuts in the dough.
- Shape 1-inch balls from the dough and arrange them properly on the baking sheet.
- Bake until lightly browned on the edges, for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Cool before serving.
- Store in an airtight container.
How to serve
- Serve in a bowl for a snack with milk or coffee.
We hope you liked the recipe. If you use any special ingredients to make it more tasty, Do share with us on 'Submit your recipe'. We'd love to hear them.
Bake your Choco Chip Cookies with our Erythritol Sweetener & enjoy your snacks.