Tiramisu is an uber-popular coffee-flavoured Italian dessert. This creamy lightly sweetened sponge cake is sinfully delicious. Let’s know how to cook this delicacy!
|Preparation Time: 10 minutes|
- 4 Chicken breast (with skin)
- 4 Chicken thighs (with skin)
- Cooking oil for the marinade
- 4 tsp Red chili paste
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- 3 Tbsp Curd
- 3 Tbsp Ginger and garlic paste
- 1 1/2 tsp Tandoori Masala
- 2 tsp Chaat masala
- 1/2 Lemon (juiced)
- Salt (to taste)
- Add red chili paste, ginger garlic paste, chaat masala, tandoori masala, oil, curd, salt, and lemon juice in a bowl. Mix it properly.
- Coat marinade on the chicken, properly over and underneath skin.
- Make small cuts/slashes in the chicken so that marinade can get coated evenly and nicely.
- Cover and keep undisturbed to marinate for about 30 minutes or refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Take a griller or tandoor and place the chicken pieces on it to grill.
- Baste the pieces with oil at regular intervals.
- To cook it in the oven, preheat the oven to 450°F, line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Grease foil with some oil, arrange chicken pieces over it, and roast for 45 minutes.
- Turn once in between when the chicken is cooked through and golden brown from one side.
- Remove from the oven or grill or tandoor and serve hot.
How to serve
- Serve the spicy hot tandoori chicken with onion rings and lemon wedges.
We hope you liked the recipe. If you use any special ingredients to make it more tasty, Do share with us on 'Submit your recipe'. We'd love to hear them.