Roll over image to zoom in Click on image to zoom
- Red chilli ground together with coconut gives curry a firm texture. It is also known by its scientific name Capsicum annum.
- Contains vitamins and minerals such as Vitamin C, B6, K, A, potassium and copper.
- Red chili powder are high in beta carotene, which our body converts into vitamin A.
- This spice is used to add pungency and flavor to dishes.
- Chilli powder are primarily used as spice and can be cooked or dried or powdered.
- Helps In Digestion.
- Consist of Anti-inflammatory properties.
- Builds Immunity in the body.
- Adds overall enhancing flavor to spicy and savory dishes.
- For salad, mix Red & Green Leaf Lettuce. Sweet, delicate flavor. Add Veggies. Avocado. Cucumbers.
- Mix in Crunch. Toasted Nuts. Carrots.
- Amp Up the Flavor. Cheese. Scallions.
- Drizzle & Done! Delicato Extra Virgin Olive Oil + Organic Red Chilli Powder