This cucumber & mint dip is a simple refreshing dish for the summer season. This creamy cooling and tangy dip has yogurt, cucumber, and mint as key ingredients.
|Preparation Time: 15 minutes.|
- 1 medium-size Cucumber
- 1 cup Curd (plain fresh yogurt)
- 1/2 tsp Cumin powder (roasted)
- ½ tsp Salt (or to taste)
- ½ tsp Pepper Powder (freshly grounded)
- 1 tbsp Coriander Leaves (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp Mint powder (to prepare fresh mint powder microwave mint leaves for a minute and then crushed to powder)
- Wash the cucumber. Peel and chop it into small pieces or grate the cucumber.
- Take a bowl and add the curd to it; beat until it's smooth.
- Now add the cucumber pieces (or grated cucumber)to the curd.
- Add the green chili, salt, mint powder and roasted cumin powder to the curd and mix well.
- Garnish with coriander and mint leaves and serve.
How to serve
Serve fresh to give a delighting taste!
We hope you liked the recipe. If you use any special ingredients to make it more tasty, Do share with us on 'Submit your recipe'. We'd love to hear them.