Black mustard seeds and carrots blend in this recipe to give a refreshing, delightful taste. This salad is absolutely delicious - simple yet best!
|Preparation time: 5 minutes|
- 4 Carrots (peeled and grated)
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 sprig Curry Leaf Leaves (fresh)
- 1 tsp Black Mustard Seed
- 1 Lime (juiced)
- Kosher Salt (to taste)
- Take a small frying pan over medium heat and pour oil in it.
- When warm add mustard seeds and allow the seeds to pop in the pan.
- Add curry leaves and turn off the heat after half of the minute.
- Set aside and allow to cool in the pan.
- Place the grated carrots in a serving bowl.
- Add cooled mustard seed oil and lime juice to the carrots and toss it well.
- Add a pinch of salt to enhance its taste.
How to serve
- Serve salad on the plate with curd.
Salad is one of the healthiest and filling breakfast one can ever have. Do you make salads? If yes, Do share your special recipe with us on 'Submit your recipe' section.