Roll over image to zoom in Click on image to zoom
- Cinnamon is a spice that is made from the inner bark of trees scientifically known as the Cinnamomum verum tree.
- After drying at low temperatures, it is carefully milled into fine ground powder to retain the high nutritional value.
- Naturevibe Botanicals provide so many variants of Cinnamon such as Cinnamon Cassia Stick, Cinnamon Powder Capsules, Cassia Cinnamon Oil, and Cinnamon Flavor
- Contains Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorous, Vitamin A, B & K.
- Ceylon Cinnamon Powder is loaded with powerful antioxidants, such as polyphenols.
- The distinctive smell and flavor of cinnamon derive from the essential oils contained in the bark, called cinnamaldehyde.
- Cinnamaldehyde displays anti-viral, anti-bacterial, and anti-fungal properties.
- For breakfast, it’s a natural complement to cereal, granola, oatmeal, or yogurt, and cinnamon powder is wonderfully sprinkled on wholegrain toast, or mixed into waffles or pancakes batter.
- You can also make a hot cup of Cinnamon masala chai tea.
- It can be added to many baked dishes, such as baklava, churros, cinnamon rolls, pies, cookies, and sweet bread.
- It is often added to many savory dishes as a spice mix.
*Packaging of units may vary.*