Banana flour donuts are lightly sweet, soft, yummy, and easy to make. This is a perfect recipe for the one who is trying the banana donuts the first time, as it never fails.
|Preparation time: 5 minutes.|
- 1/4 cups Green Banana Flour
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Oil
- A pinch of salt (to taste)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Put all ingredients in a large bowl, mix thoroughly to get a nice and consistent mixture.
- Pour mixture into molds, using a donut oven.
- Bake the mixture in patty pans in the oven for 20-30 minutes depending on size.
- Your banana flour donuts are ready!
How to serve
- Serve these donuts for brunch with coffee!
We hope you liked the recipe. If you ever tried baking Banana Flour Donuts or any other type of Donuts, Do share with us on 'Submit your recipe'. We'd love to hear them.
Bake the Banana Flour Donuts by using our Green Banana Flour, Cinnamon, & Vanilla and Enjoy your breakfast!