Have marinated chicken already? Try this quick recipe and enjoy your snack time with family.
|Preparation Time: 55 minutes|
- One pound chicken thighs with skin
- One tablespoon sumac powder
- A pinch of ground pepper
- Half pound boneless chicken breasts
- Half pound chicken drumsticks
- Two tablespoons of olive oil.
- One tablespoon of lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Four medium onions (cut into wedges)
- Marinate chicken with lemon juice, salt, and olive oil up to overnight.
- Add onions, sumac powder, and pepper into the chicken.
- Mix well.
- Keep this mixture on a nonstick baking pan.
- Cover with aluminium foil.
- Preheat the oven.
- Bake chicken at 165 degrees Fahrenheit for 45 minutes.
- Remove foil and check.
- It should be gold and crunchy.
How to serve
Serve hot to offer the best taste!
We hope you liked the recipe. If you ever make Sumac Chicken in a unique way, Do share with us on 'Submit your recipe'. We'd love to hear them.
Make your Sumac Chicken with our Sumac powder and enjoy your dinner.