Roll over image to zoom in Click on image to zoom
- Black mustard seeds are also known as Brassica nigra
- Contains vitamins C, A & K
- Helps improve digestive health along with anti-aging properties. May improve bone & oral health
- Black Mustard Seeds Contain a mildly pungent flavor, Commonly used in making chutney and pickles.
- The benefits of mustard seeds are generally in hot dogs, where the mustard sauce is very much preferred.
- Black Mustard seeds are also good for your bones as they are packed with a mineral called selenium, which makes your bones stronger.
- Tempering is a cooking method in which cooking oil is heated until very hot and whole spices are added to it and fried.
- This oil and spice mix is then added as a final touch or garnish to the dish.
- In Indian cooking, Black Mustard Seed is often part of the Tempering of a dish.