Roll over image to zoom in Click on image to zoom
- Sesame Seeds, popularly known as 'Til' in Hindi, 'Nuvvulu' in Telugu, 'Ellu' (Tamil, Malayalam, Kannada), 'Teel' in Marathi, and 'Til' in Bengali.
- They are the oldest condiment known to mankind. They are nutty and fragrant seed variants.
- Sesame Seeds or til have fatty acids, antioxidants, and magnesium which are all essential for our overall well-being.
- Sesame Seeds are a good source of several nutrients crucial for your immune system, including zinc, selenium, copper, iron, and vitamin B6.
- Promotes Healthy Skin and Hair.
- Sesame Seed Helps Stronger Bones.
- Sesame Seeds Improves Energy.
- Sesame Seeds can also be roasted, crushed, and then sprinkled over salads.
- This will give you more variety and flavor than your typical salad.
- Add raw Sesame Seeds seeds to any side dish to add crunch and flavor.
- For instance, you can add vegetable or bean dishes.