Roll over image to zoom in Click on image to zoom
- Pomegranate powder is derived from dried and finely ground pomegranate seeds.
- After the pomegranate seeds have been ground, they are freeze-dried and preserved raw, thus allowing for a larger-than-normal profile of enzymes and nutrients.
- Pomegranate Extract powder can be used to flavour soups and stews.
- It is also used to flavour biryanis and kebabs.
- Pomegranate extract and powder is typically made from the peel, due to its high antioxidant and punicalagin content
- One of the primary benefits of pomegranate powder is its powerful array of antioxidants.
- Pomegranate powder contains both punicalagin and punicic acid, two powerful antioxidants that are up to three times as effective as green tea.
- Stir a spoonful or two into fruit juices, smoothies or yogurt for an easy nutrient boost.
- Navitas Pomegranate Powder is also delicious added to desserts or energy bar recipes, salad dressings and marinades.
- Disclaimer - Not a Certified organic product ( packaging may vary currently )