Roll over image to zoom in Click on image to zoom
- Neem oil is yellow to brown, has a bitter taste, and a garlic/sulfur smell. Components of neem oil can be found in many products today.
- Neem oil contains fatty acids, antioxidants, and antimicrobial compounds.
- Neem oil is a vegetable oil obtained from the seed kernels of Neem tree and can have different active chemicals depending on how it is processed.
- The Azadirachta indica botanical, better known as the Neem Tree, is believed to have originated in either India or Burma.
- Neem Oil stimulate collagen production.
- It also helps heal wounds.
- Known to treat dry skin and wrinkles.
- Neem oil contains vitamin E
- For Skin- Lightly dab the neem oil onto the area using a cotton swab or cotton ball, and allow it to soak in for up to 20 minutes.
- Wash off the oil with warm water.
- When applied on a regular basis, neem oil can result in healthier hair as it is rich in nourishing essential fatty acids and antioxidants.
- In addition to using natural oils on your hair you might want to add a vitamin supplement to your hair.