Roll over image to zoom in Click on image to zoom
- Gotu kola is widely sold as a dietary supplement in capsule, powder, tincture, and topical formulations.
- Gotu kola is also known as marsh penny and Indian pennywort.
- Gotu kola's scientific name is Centella asiatica and contains compounds such as triterpenoid saponins.
- Gotukola Powder is good for skin heath.
- Also, promotes hair health.
- Gotukola Powder is believed to have many potential health benefits.
- Gotu kola can be taken as a supplement, brewed as a tea, no more than a 500-milligram dose taken twice daily for 14 days.
- Consult a doctor before accurate consumption of Gotukola Powder Capsules