Roll over image to zoom in Click on image to zoom
- Ginger powder is extracted from the ginger root which is dried.
- It is a fine off-white or slightly brownish powder that has a strong aroma and a pungent flavor.
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale Rosc.) belongs to the family Zingiberaceae.
- Ginger has many types though such as Ginger root powder, Ginger Oil, and Ginger Flavor. Naturevibe Botanicals provides a variety of Ginger which you should try once.
- Ginger Powder is a nutrient powerhouse, containing a wide range of vitamins including vitamin C, and B vitamins.
- Ginger is loaded with antioxidants, compounds that have many medicinal properties.
- They may help your body fight off many diseases plus promote healthy aging.
- Natural Ginger Powder is used in foods and beverages, ginger is commonly used as a flavoring agent.
- You can add dry ginger powder while baking cookies, gingerbreads, toast, and much more.
- Buy Ginger Root Powder and add 1 teaspoon of ginger powder to your tea for amazing taste and aroma.
*Packaging of units may vary*