Roll over image to zoom in Click on image to zoom
- Garlic powder is a spice that is derived from dehydrated garlic and used in cooking for flavour enhancement.
- The process of making garlic powder includes drying and dehydrating the vegetable depending on the scale of production.
- Latin/Botanical Name: Allium sativum
- The most useful and appetizing condiments due to its distinctive flavor.
- Premium quality pure garlic powder offers optimum taste.
- Ideal for pastas, rice poultry, beef, seafood and all vegetables.
- Non-GMO, Vegan, cGMP Compliant, Adds bold flavor to any meal without the mess of mincing cloves.
- The most important health benefits of garlic powder include its ability to improve the immune system among others.
- Garlic Ground Powder Contains Antioxidants
- As a condiment, it is used for flavoring mayonnaise and tomato ketchup or sauces, salad dressings, gravies, stews, spaghetti, chutneys, pickles, curried dishes, etc.
- Garlic powder may be applied to breads to create classical favorites such as garlic bread, garlic toast, bruschetta, crostini and canapé.
- Garlic powder is an excellent base for garlic toast or croutons.
- Mix it with softened butter, parsley flakes and a touch of salt.
- Spread it on a baguette or Italian bread and broil for an easy addition to any dinner.