Roll over image to zoom in Click on image to zoom
- Carrots are basically root vegetables belonging to the Apiaceae or Umbelliferrous family,
- Carrot powder contains an abundance of the antioxidant beta carotene, as well as vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, C, E, and K, and minerals calcium, iron, potassium, phosphorus, and magnesium.
- Benefits from the Carrot Powder nutrients include promoting good health.
- Carrots can also be used to prepare an inexpensive and convenient face mask.
- Carrot powder can be used in a number of products, including smoothies, carrot cake, muffins, stews, dishes, and gravies.
- Add carrot powder to bread, cakes, cream cheese cake frostings, dips, pancakes, soups, etc.
- Add a tablespoon of carrot powder to 1 cup (250 ml / 8 oz) of vegetable juice or smoothie for an extra nutrient boost.
- Disclaimer - Not a Certified organic product ( packaging may vary currently )