Roll over image to zoom in Click on image to zoom
- The Beetroot powder is made of dehydrated beets.
- Once sliced beets are thoroughly dehydrated, then finely ground to make a powder.
- Beetroot, as a naturally occurring root vegetable and a rich source of phytochemicals and bioactive compounds, is known for its beneficial roles in the improvement of several clinical and pathologic outcomes scientifically known as Beta vulgaris.
- Contains Iron, Potassium, Calcium & Vitamin C.
- beetroot powder is low in calories and a great source of nutrients, including fiber, and folate.
- Buy beetroot powder as they are delicious and versatile, fitting well into a healthy and balanced diet.
You can sprinkle it on the top as a garnish for extra color or flavor on yogurt, pancakes, or salad.
Mix a tablespoon of beetroot juice powder with your chosen fruits to create your pre-workout smoothie.
Boil the mix of powder with water.
After cooling, apply on the lips and cheeks to brighten the natural skin tone.
- Apart from these, you can always buy bundles of Beetroot Powder & Cinnamon Powder or Beetroot Powder & Ginger Powder, and so on. Naturevibe Botanicals offers the best pair of bundles in bulk.
*Packaging of units may vary*