Roll over image to zoom in Click on image to zoom
- Barley flour is flour prepared from dried and ground barley. Barley flour is used to prepare barley bread and other bread, such as flatbread and yeast bread.
- There are two general types of barley flour: coarse and fine.
- Barley is rich in vitamins, minerals, and other beneficial plant compounds.
- This versatile grain has a somewhat chewy consistency and a slightly nutty flavor that can complement many dishes.
- It’s also rich in many nutrients and packs some impressive health benefits.
- Many of barley's health benefits come from it being an excellent source of dietary fiber.
- Barley is a soluble fiber, meaning it can dissolve in water and provides the body with useful energy.
- Barley is high in fiber.
- Barley Flour is one of the grains with the greatest health benefits, delightful flavor, and versatility.
- Assemble Bread Ingredients.
- Dissolve the yeast and activate it by Proofing
- Add Barley flour and remaining ingredients.
- Let it sit for 40 mins then bake.
- Freshly Baked Barley Bread.