Roll over image to zoom in Click on image to zoom
- Arrowroot powder is a starchy substance that’s extracted from the root of a tropical plant known as Maranta arundinacea.
- Arrowroot is a Powerhouse of B-vitamin.
- If you’d like to make things crispy or crunchy, arrowroot powder is great for that. You could coat sweet potato fries in a dusting of arrowroot to make them crispier.
- It's used as a thickening agent and gluten-free flour.
- Stimulates Immune System.
- Used for gluten-free & paleo cooking.
- To make a medium consistency sauce, start with 4 1/2 teaspoons of arrowroot powder.
- Combined with 3 tablespoons water to make a slurry.
- Add to 1 cup of hot liquid.
- You can use 3 tablespoons less hot liquid for a thicker sauce