Roll over image to zoom in Click on image to zoom
- The botanical name of Aloe vera is Aloe barbadensis miller.
- It belongs to the Asphodelaceae family and is a shrubby or arborescent, perennial, xerophytic, succulent, pea-green color plant.
- Aloe vera powder is obtained when the gel is rinsed to remove remnants of the juice, dehydrated, and ground into a fine powder.
- Aloe vera contains a good amount of vitamin C, vitamin A, vitamin E, vitamin B12, folic acid, and choline.
- The alkaline properties of Aloe Vera help to maintain the pH level of the scalp.
- Aloe Vera Powder is used in many ways, it can be used on skin, hair, and scalp to get nourished, soft and healthy skin and hair.
- Take 2 tablespoons of Aloe Vera powder and 2 tablespoons of Hibiscus powder and mix it well till you get a thick paste.
- Apply this paste to the scalp and the hairs and remember to apply it throughout the hair length as well.
- Let it dry for 30-40 minutes at least.
- Wash off the hair with a mild shampoo and water.