Roll over image to zoom in Click on image to zoom
- The light-colored, earthy-tasting powder is derived from the leaves and seed pods of Moringa oleifera, a tree that’s native to India.
- It is sometimes referred to as the drumstick tree, miracle tree, horseradish tree, or ben oil tree.
- Contains vitamin A, vitamin B1 (thiamine), B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacin), B-6, folate and ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
- Moringa powder is packed with antioxidants, substances that can protect cells from damage and may boost your immune system.
- Moringa leaf is best known as an excellent source of nutrition and natural energy booster.
- This energy boost is not based on sugar, and so it is sustained.
- You can add 1-2 teaspoons into just plain water, or use coconut water, fresh apple juice, or orange juice.
Sprinkle onto salads, eggs, pasta & risotto or add into savory bread, brownies, muffins & cookies while baking.
You can also blend it in your smoothies and sauces to make it green and healthy.
*Packaging of units may vary.