Roll over image to zoom in Click on image to zoom
- Guduchi is also commonly known as Giloy and its scientific name is Tinospora Cordifolia.
- It is found in abundance in India, Myanmar, and Sri Lanka.
- Tinospora cordifolia is a herbaceous vine of the family Menispermaceae indigenous to tropical regions of the Indian subcontinent.
- Carry out antioxidant functions.
- Beneficial for overall health.
- Guduchi is rich in antioxidants like ascorbic acid, lycopene, and carotene.
- Recommended Serving Size is 2 capsules per day and Naturevibe Botanicals Guduchi capsules contains 1000mg per serving.