Roll over image to zoom in Click on image to zoom
- Flax seed oil is rich in molybdenum. This essential trace mineral is abundant in seeds, grains, and legumes.
- An important mineral that has many functions in your body, magnesium occurs in high amounts in grains, seeds, nuts, and green leafy vegetables.
- Flaxseed oil lowers inflammation in the body. As a result, it has a cascade of beneficial effects on various systems in the body.
- Since flaxseed oil is a great alternative to butter, it can be used for baking, especially cookies, pancakes, and muffins.
- Improves Skin health.
- Drench bruschetta in flaxseed oil and roasted garlic.
- Add 1tsp of Flaxseed Oil to salads and vegetable dressing.
- Add flaxseed to foods after they are cooked.
- Roasted vegetable salad goes well when drizzled with some flaxseed oil.