Roll over image to zoom in Click on image to zoom
- Fennel seed is a highly aromatic and flavorful herb, derived from a shrub.
- The seeds are pale greenish in color and have a faintly sweet and refreshing flavor.
- Fennel seeds are used to flavor fish, meat, and vegetable dishes, as well as bread and chutneys.
- Fennel seed ground powder is also known by the Latin/Botanical Name: Foeniculum Vulgare.
- Amazing little seeds powder is the storehouse for many vital vitamins. Vitamin A, vitamin E, vitamin C as well as many B-complex vitamins are concentrated in these seeds.
- Highly nutritious. Both fennel and its seeds are packed with nutrients.
- Contain powerful plant compounds.
- Contains high antioxidants
- Add pinch of Fennel Seed Powder just before you add them to your cooking or tea.
- Add Fennel Seed Powder to dishes to give them a sweet, licorice flavor.
- Make a simple tea by adding a spoonful of fennel seeds and pouring hot water over them.
- Add a tablespoon of the Fennel Seed Powder to batter for baked goods.