Roll over image to zoom in Click on image to zoom
- Castor Oil is widely known for its natural antiviral and antimicrobial properties.
- Castor Oil is most commonly used as a laxative.
- This is more beneficial because none of the fats or nutrients are broken down by heat.
- Castor Oil is a Natural Moisturizer.
- It has impressive Anti-Inflammatory Effects.
- Keeps Your Hair and Scalp Healthy.
- For hair use, mix castor oil and coconut oil.
- Massage the mixture on your scalp for about five minutes.
- Make sure you have covered your hair from roots to ends.
- Cover your head with a shower cap or towel.
- Keep this mask on for two hours or overnight.
- Wash off with lukewarm water and shampoo.