Roll over image to zoom in Click on image to zoom
- Premium Chopped Onion Flakes with Botanical name: Allium Cepa, can replace fresh chopped onion in any recipe.
- Perfect for meat and poultry, fish, potatoes, pasta, breads, marinades. It lasts for 2 or more years when stored away from heat, moisture, and sunlight in a sealed container.
- 100% Pure and Fresh Product with Natural Fragrant. Packed in a resealable zipper pouch to maintain its aroma and freshness.
- Hearty flavor culinary experience with bold taste in an 1 Pound Bulk Jar.
- Highest Quality Gourmet Chopped Onion with Non-irradiated
- These crunch crispy roasted onion flakes are a rich source of vitamin C and B and contain minerals like calcium, potassium, iron, and magnesium.
- Attributed to the hold of enriched vitamins and minerals, the onion flakes make a great choice for health enthusiasts.
- Enriched with the goodness of essential vitamins like vitamin B, minerals like manganese, calcium, iron and potassium, and a myriad of antioxidants, onion powders hold high significance.
- Roasted onion flakes are used in small quantities to bring crispness and piquant, roasted onion flavor to salads, sandwiches, dipping sauces, spreads etc.
- They can be sprinkled on pizza or sandwiches. Onion flakes are an attractive garnish as well as a nice finisher to lighter dishes.
- The flakes are usually used in the dressing of salads, sauces etc.
- They can be roasted or even fried until it is crisp and dry.
- Small quantities of the flakes can be used to bring the crispiness and the roasted flavor of onion to sandwiches, salads, sauces etc.
- They are also sprinkled on top of the Pizza.