Roll over image to zoom in Click on image to zoom
- Fenugreek Seeds Whole is cultivated worldwide as a semiarid crop.
- Its seeds and leaves are common ingredients in dishes from the Indian subcontinent.
- Organic Fenugreek Seeds Whole are used in cooking.
- They smell and taste similar to maple syrup.
- Contains anti-inflammatory compounds.
- Organic Fenugreek Seeds Whole have a good amount of protein, about 1 gram of protein per teaspoon or 2.5 grams per tablespoon.
- Organic Fenugreek Seeds Whole makes your hair healthy.
- Fresh and dried fenugreek leaves can be used to finish dishes like sauces, curries, vegetable dishes, and soups.
- Fenugreek seeds can be used whole or ground and used in spice blends such as garam masala, Indian five-spice, or dry rubs for meat.