Roll over image to zoom in Click on image to zoom
- Powder Coriander is derived from pure and natural coriander seeds.
- It is primarily used to add fragrance and taste to the recipes.
- It is rich in antioxidants and antibacterial as well.
- Coriander powder is one of the most important spice powders in any Indian kitchen.
- Coriander Powder is widely used in south Indian preparations, especially rasam, kara kuzhambu, vegetable preparations, etc.
- Coriander Powder is an essential ingredient of many curries and gravies as it has a mild aroma that instigates the appetite.
- Adding Coriander Powder to food imparts a pleasing taste to it.
- Sprinkling a pinch of coriander powder is enough for curries to give its characteristic flavor.
- Coriander powder is usually consumed with water.
- Add to make curries, soups and stews.
- Make spice rubs and spice blends for marinades, spice mixes and sauces.
- Try using this very versatile spice in your pies, stir-fries or.
- Add to salad dressings to give your dish a spicy woody taste.