' Register & get 20% off on your first purchase : NATURE20 '
Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
- The maca plant has exploded in popularity in recent years.
- It's actually a plant native to Peru, and is commonly available in powder form or as a supplement.
- The maca plant, known scientifically as Lepidium meyenii, is sometimes referred to as Peruvian ginseng.
- The main edible part of the plant is the root, which grows underground. It exists in several colors, ranging from white to black.
- Yellow maca root powder is very nutritious, and is a great source of several important vitamins and minerals
- Be the first to review this product
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There is no guarantee of specific results and results can vary.
The Origin of Product is Peru
Do you offer quantity in Bulk ?
People who viewed this product also viewed