Roll over image to zoom in Click on image to zoom
- Peanut flour is essentially a natural protein powder. Because it contains only one ingredient (roasted peanuts), it's less processed than most other protein powders.
- Because of this, it also has a stronger peanut flavor than peanut butter flavored protein powders.
- Use it with the peel for better results. It is also very filling.
- A little peanut flour can fill you up.
- All-natural flour is made by grinding peanuts and removing most of the oil, resulting in a nutrient-dense food that has more than twice the protein of all-purpose flour.
- Not only does peanut flour have impressive nutritional's* and great flavor, you can use it to pump up your meals and snacks 24/7.
- This can then be used as a topping for pretty much anything, though it's especially good on oatmeal or pancakes.
- Peanut flour can also be added to smoothies and used to make protein shakes.
- Take your typical green smoothie to the next level with a few tablespoons of peanut flour!
- Not only can you up the protein content without adding protein powder, but also you add that peanut buttery taste without having the actual butter stuck to the sides of the blender.
- Blend of frozen spinach, frozen bananas, peanut flour, non-dairy milk, and turmeric.
- Peanut flour is high in protein and is good for those looking for a gluten free option to make cakes or bakery products.
- Peanuts also has a lot of nutrients and oil that helps you with better skin and hair.
- High In Protein.
- Tasty Breakfasts.
- A Unique Take on Bread.
- Decadent Chocolate Desserts.
- Protein Balls.
- More Chocolatey Goodness.
- Mix Into Nut Butter.