Roll over image to zoom in Click on image to zoom
- Semolina is a coarse flour made from durum wheat, a hard type of wheat.
- When ground into a flour, durum wheat is known as semolina and used all over the world in bread, pasta, and porridge.
- This flour is darker and more golden in color than all-purpose flour. It has a mild, earthy aroma.
- Semolina contains higher levels of vitamins and minerals than unenriched alternatives.
- Semolina is high in protein and fiber both of which slow digestion and increase feelings of fullness between meals. It’s also high in B vitamins, which have many important roles in your body.
- Semolina is rich in nutrients like fiber, folate, and magnesium and It is a great source of magnesium and fiber.
- Rich in protein.
- Rich in iron.
- Promotes Immunity.
- Boosts Energy.
- Pour 1¼ cups water in a small saucepan and bring it to boil over medium flame, it will take around 3-4 minutes.
- Remove it from the flame and keep aside until.
- Take Semolina Flour in a heavy based pan, add ghee and heat it over medium flame.
- Stir and mix using spatula.
- Roast it until golden-brown.
- It will take anywhere between 8 to 10 minutes.
- Ready to enjoy Semolina Flour based Asian Dessert.