Roll over image to zoom in Click on image to zoom
- Morinda citrifolia is a fruit-bearing tree in the coffee family, Rubiaceae.
- Its native range extends across Southeast Asia and Australasia, and was spread across the Pacific by Polynesian sailors.
- The species is now cultivated throughout the tropics and widely naturalized.
- Noni fruit, popularly known as Indian Mulberry, the shrub of which is native to South-East and Southern Asia and Pacific Islands.
- Noni fruit is rich in vitamin C, biotin, folate, vitamin E and plant-based flavonoids, organic acids.
- Highly antioxidant.
- It helps moisturize your skin.
- Fruit extract powder contains 17 of the 20 known amino acids, including all 9 essential amino acids.
- Use Organic Noni Fruit Powder in your hair for vibrant healthy hair, root to tip.
- Apply a thin coat in your damp hair and then wrap with an old towel or even plastic wrap, and let the nutrients saturate your strands!
- Rinse thoroughly after about 15 minutes.