Roll over image to zoom in Click on image to zoom
- Azadirachta indica, commonly known as neem, nimtree or Indian lilac, and in Nigeria called dogoyaro or dogonyaro, is a tree in the mahogany family Meliaceae.
- It is one of two species in the genus Azadirachta, and is native to the Indian subcontinent and most of the countries in Africa.
- Provides powerful immune support.
- Neem maintains Oral Health and Hygiene and supports normal Urinary System health.
- Its bitter flavor makes it very cooling and removes excess Heat from the Body. Cleansing property of Neem support Oral health and used as an herbal alternative to Toothpaste.
- Enhances Metabolism and maintains healthy health.
- May promote hair health.
- May boost dental and oral health.
- May improve skin health.
- Highly Anti-oxidant.
- 1-2 tablets or capsules twice a day.
- Consult a health practitioner before consumption of neem capsules if allergic, diseased, pregnant or face any health issues.