Roll over image to zoom in Click on image to zoom
- Ocimum tenuiflorum, commonly known as holy basil, tulsi or tulasi, is an aromatic perennial plant in the family Lamiaceae.
- It is native to the Indian subcontinent and widespread as a cultivated plant throughout the Southeast Asian tropics.
- Holy basil has been shown to boost your body's health in a variety of ways.
- Boosts immunity
- Excellent Mouth Freshener
- Natural Immunity Booster
- Consist of anti-bacterial properties.
- Supplements of holy basil extract are available in pill or capsule form.
- The suggested dosage ranges from 300 mg to 2,000 mg per day for general preventive purposes.
- When used as a treatment, the recommended dosage is 600 mg to 1,800 mg taken in multiple doses throughout the day.
- Consult a health care practitioner if diseased, allergic, pregnant or face any health issues.