Roll over image to zoom in Click on image to zoom
- Gotu kola is widely sold as a dietary supplement in capsule, powder, tincture, and topical formulations.
- Gotu kola is also known as marsh penny and Indian pennywort.
- Gotu kola's scientific name is Centella Asiatica and contains compounds such as triterpenoid saponins.
- Organic Gotukola Powder is good for skin health.
- Also, promotes hair health.
- Organic Gotukola Powder is believed to have many potential health benefits.
- Organic Gotukola Powder can also be mixed into smoothies and juices or select side dishes, such as mixed vegetables; simply blend between ½ and 1 teaspoon into any beverage or food once a day.