Roll over image to zoom in Click on image to zoom
- Ginger is an exceptional superfood that wards you against many health ailments.
- Ginger is part of the Zingiberaceae family, alongside cardamom and turmeric.
- It is commonly produced in India, Jamaica, Fiji, Indonesia, and Australia.
- The root or underground stem (rhizome) of the ginger plant can be consumed fresh, powdered, dried as a spice or in capsule.
- Ginger has been used for centuries to reduce inflammation and inflammatory conditions.
- 100% Organic Ginger Root Powder Capsule.
- It's used as a food flavoring.
- The antioxidants in ginger can be used to maintain good skin health.
- Ginger increases the scalp circulation that results in the flow of blood to the scalp. It also stimulates the hair follicles and encourages growth. The fatty acids in the ginger are beneficial for thin hair.
- Doctors recommend consuming a maximum of 3–4 grams of ginger extract per day.
- If you're pregnant, don't consume more than 1 gram of ginger extract per day.
- Ginger is not recommended for children under the age of 2.
- Consult a doctor before consumption of Organic Ginger Root Powder Capsules if diseased, allergic, pregnant or face any health issues.