Roll over image to zoom in Click on image to zoom
- Garlic powder is a spice that is derived from dehydrated garlic and used in cooking for flavor enhancement.
- The process of making garlic powder includes drying and dehydrating the vegetable.
- Garlic also contains trace amounts of various other nutrients. In fact, it contains a little bit of almost everything you need.
- Garlic powder capsule is incredibly nutritious.
- 100% Organic Garlic powder capsule.
- Decent amounts of calcium, copper, potassium, phosphorus, iron and vitamin B1.
- Garlic powder capsules are an alternative option, especially if you don't like the taste or odor of fresh garlic.
- Garlic Contains Compounds With Potent Herbal Properties.
- Garlic powder is rich in nutrients.
- A typical dose is one 300 milligram (mg) dried garlic powder tablet two to three times a day, or 7.2 grams of aged garlic extract per day.
- Consult a health care practitioner before the accurate consumption also if diseased, allergic pregnant or face any health issues.