Roll over image to zoom in Click on image to zoom
- Fenugreek seed powder is obtained from fenugreek seeds.
- Fenugreek seed powder consists of a sweet, maple syrup-like scent and flavor.
- They are commonly used in artificial maple syrup, ice creams, candies, beverages, shampoos, soaps, and cosmetics.
- Organic Fenugreek Seed Powder has a good amount of protein, about 1 gram of protein per teaspoon or 2.5 grams per tablespoon.
- It enhances your hair quality.
- Fenugreek powder is a powerhouse of numerous health-promoting nutrients.
- The leaves have been dried and ground, meaning that fenugreek powder has a much more intense flavor and aroma.
- This substitution will not work if your recipe asks for the leaves to be stewed in a sauce.
- Fenugreek seed powder has been used as a spice by the Indians and Chinese for centuries.