Roll over image to zoom in Click on image to zoom
- Nigella seeds are also called black seeds or black cumin seeds.
- They have been used by ancient healers, modern-day medical practitioners, and everyone.
- Black Cumin seeds are scientifically called Nigella sativa.
- Black Cumin Seed contains compounds called flavonoids that work as antioxidants in the body.
- Antioxidants can help neutralize unstable particles called free radicals that cause cell damage.
- Black cumin seeds contain vitamin K
- It improves Digestion, Boosts Immunity, and Promotes Well Being.
- Black Cumin Seed has most often been used in doses of 1.5-3 grams by mouth daily for up to 6 months.
- Try black cumin seeds on steamed or stir-fried vegetables, sprinkled on fish with lemon, or in an omelette instead of black pepper.
- Experiment with it in a grilled cheese sandwich, or on top of slaw.