Roll over image to zoom in Click on image to zoom
- Withania somnifera, known commonly as ashwagandha or winter cherry, is an annual evergreen shrub in the Solanaceae or nightshade family that grows in India, the Middle East, and parts of Africa.
- Several other species in the genus Withania are morphologically similar.
- Ashwagandha capsules are very beneficial herbal ingredients.
- Regular use of Ashwagandha capsules brings the strength back to muscles.
- Ashwagandha capsules contain standardised root extract of Withania somnifera herb.
- Increases Muscle and Strength.
- May promote Hair Growth.
- Improves Gut Health.
- Ashwagandha has both antibacterial and antimicrobial properties.
- Enhances Your Scalp And Hair Nourishment.
- Most benefits are linked to dosages of 500–600 mg per day taken for at least one month.
- Consult a health care practitioner before consumption if allergic, diseased, pregnant or face any health issues.