Roll over image to zoom in Click on image to zoom
- Mango Powder is a fruity spice powder made from dried unripe green mangoes and is used as a citrusy seasoning.
- Mango Powder is usually used to add flavor and nutritional benefits of mangoes to the foods and drinks.
- It is sour yet sweet to taste.
- Mango Powder contains many nutrients including vitamin A, E and C, and antioxidants.
- Mango Powder is used in preparing many Ayurvedic medicines.
- Sprinkle tea spoonful of Mango Powder over salads, vegetable mix to add tangy flavor.
- Tart pale beige to brownish in color, Mango Powder is used to add tanginess to the dishes and can be used as a substitute of lemon.