Roll over image to zoom in Click on image to zoom
- Green tea is a type of tea that is made from Camellia sinensis leaves and buds that have not undergone the same withering and oxidation process used to make oolong teas and black teas.
- .Green tea originated in China, and since then its production and manufacture has spread to other countries in East Asia.
- Contains healthy bioactive compounds
- May improve brain function
- Increases fat burning
- Consist of various Antioxidants
- Heat water to 80-85ºC/176-185ºF* (not boiling this is the optimal green tea temperature to avoid a bitter taste).
- Pour water in your glass/mug first.
- Then, add the tea leaves to the water.
- Steep the tea for three minutes.
- Add in the sweetener of your choice or any 'extras', and enjoy.