Roll over image to zoom in Click on image to zoom
- Fenugreek is an herb similar to clover that is native to the Mediterranean region, southern Europe, and western Asia.
- Fenugreek is truly a multi-purpose herb.
- People from Western Asia and the Mediterranean have used fenugreek for thousands of years.
- Contains anti-inflammatory compounds.
- Fenugreek seed has a good amount of protein, about 1 gram of protein per teaspoon or 2.5 grams per tablespoon.
- Makes your hair healthy.
- In general, you can begin by taking one 610-milligram capsule three times a day.
- Fenugreek seed extract has most often been used in doses of 0.6-1.2 grams by mouth daily.
- Consult a healthcare provider to find out what dose might be best for a specific condition.